Gingerbread!

Flash back to some gingerbread fun!  December has been such a wild month, I haven’t had much extra time.  My husband is working on his MBA and has also been travelling like crazy for work, so I’ve had full time mom duty!  Add in the holiday dance recital, Christmas shopping, and life in a Kindergarten classroom in December, and you’ve got one tired lady! 

So, here are some of the centers we did during the month of December…

IMG_2616_thumb[5]IMG_2618_thumb[4]IMG_2660_thumb[7]IMG_2665_thumb[3]IMG_2668_thumb[3]IMG_2670_thumb[3]IMG_2675_thumb[3]IMG_2677_thumb[3]IMG_2680_thumb[3]IMG_2718_thumb[4]

All of these activities are from my Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice Gingerbread unit. 

Sugar and Spice....Gingerbread and Candy Themed Math and Literacy

I’ve put in a sale for the next 2 days if you would like to scoop it up for next year!

I started working on some super fun Gingerbread response activities, but guess what?  I didn’t finish them! I’ll TRY to finish them over break, so you can have them for next year.  They’re all common core aligned and will be great for a study of the gingerbread books anytime!

In the meantime….

10 comments:

  1. You have officially earned the "I survived" certificate! Your photos clearly show that you not only survived but excelled in the lead up Christmas break...inspiring. Merry Christmas.
    Julie :-)
    Mrs Stowe's Kinder Cottage

    ReplyDelete
  2. too cute! I love all the pics :)

    Sarah
    teachingiscolorful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What do you have in your dice container to keep it quiet? I need to do that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is definitely possible, and actually very easy to win this delicious rewards by taking the Telltims.com Survey online.

    Tims Hortons Survey

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have read all the comments and suggestions posted by the visitors for this article are very fine,We will wait for your next article so only.Thanks!สล็อตxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much.เว็บสล็อตเว็บตรง

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great article thanks for sharing this informative information. I will visit your blog regularly for some latest post. I will visit your blog regularly for Some latest post.เกมสล็อต

    ReplyDelete
  8. If you set out to make me think today; mission accomplished! I really like your writing style and how you express your ideas. Thank you.สล็อต เว็บ ตรง

    ReplyDelete